To change the way your email appears when you send to someone, see the short video below. You may still want to receive mail from your ISP mail server, but make it appear to come from your domain when you either reply of send.
Right click and choose "Save Target As..."
For those with low speed internet, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Tools" menu and then select "Accounts.."
2. Click on the "Mail" tab to show your mail accounts.
3. Highlight the mail account that you want to edit and the click "properties" on the right.
4. In the first tab, simply change the settings to appear as you want.
5. Close the open windows to save your settings.
You are all done. You can send an email to yourself to see what it will look like to other people.
- Network Status
- Contact Us